Here’s a one day sample meal plan of some healthy, yummy, and easy recipes. All of these recipes use whole ingredients, and they are super easy to make. They are sure to keep you full and feeling good! And if you’re looking for some more healthy meal ideas, I urge you to check out my DIY Healthy Solutions on the Go Program which is available online for you to access at your convenience.
Very, Berry Smoothie
- 10-12 oz. plain, organic yogurt
- 6 strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup backberries
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- raw, organic almonds
- raw, organic walnuts
- raw organic cashews
- organic, dried cranberries
- organic mulberries
- organic goji berries
- organic golden berries
- organic, dark chocolate chips
- organic pumpkin seeds
- organic sunflower seeds
Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ apple sliced
- 1 handful of strawberries sliced
- ¼ cups walnuts
- 4 bacon slices
- Dress with red wine vinegar and olive oil
Almond Butter and Green Apple Slices
Salsa Chicken, Spanish Rice, and Guacamole
- 2 lbs. of chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper and Mexican seasoning.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees. Top with salsa.
- Spanish Rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 2 cups long grain brown rice
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- Heat oil in skillet and brown rice.
- Add onion and garlic. Sautee.
Add vegetable broth and crushed tomatoes. Bring to simmer, lower heat, and cover. Follow instructions on rice for cooking time. If time is limited, use frozen organic rice.
- 2-4 avocados mashed, pinch Celtic Sea Salt, onion shavings, squeeze of lemon, ½ small tomato diced. Mash together.
Go online at www.FriendYourBody.com for lots more information!
To your slim and trim meal plan,